- Select the product you want to order
- Complete the order form with the information to be printed
- Add item to your cart
- Sign-In or Create an account
- Select a shipping option
- Stanford ID mail – a free option that requires you to provide your 4 digit Mail Code
- Flat Rate – USPS shipping – Product will be shipped to your billing address OR you can add a different address in the notes area
- For alternate options please call 408-891-1992
- Select a payment option
- Invoice – will be sent when your order is completed, use this method to pay with your SHC Cost Center number, please provide this info in the Notes section. Invoices may be paid with a credit card by using the link included in the invoice. (MW Graphics does not accept payments with Stanford PTA numbers. Please use your P-Card to pay.)
- Credit Card – use your P-Card, Personal Credit card
Since MW Graphics is not located on the Stanford Campus we offer the following delivery options:
- Stanford ID mail (delivery on the Stanford University Campus only) – provide 4 digit mail code [FREE – packages sent this way cannot be traced; MW Graphics is not responsible for mis-delivered or lost cards]
- USPS – Use this method for off campus deliveries only. Provide street address [$10.00 flat rate per box of 250 or 500 cards/ $13.00 flat rate per box of 1000 cards – 2-3 day delivery – packages sent this way cannot be traced; MW Graphics is not responsible for mis-delivered or lost cards]
- UPS or FED Ex – call for more info
- Orders are sent to the printing facility by 4pm each day – where they will be typeset – proofs are available the next business day. If no proof is requested, then the cards are printed that evening. Therefore, any changes or cancellations must be done prior to 3pm of the day of submission.
- Orders approved for printing cannot be canceled after 3pm the day of submission.
- Orders canceled after a proof is produced will be charged the proof fee.
- MW Graphics will only accept returns on orders that were printed incorrectly due to our error.
Business card prices vary with the style and quantity. You can find the price by viewing the card style.
Typically, card orders take 5 business days from approval to print before delivery time is added. This can vary based on a number of factors. If you need to get your card by a specific date, please let us know so that we can try to expedite your order.
That depends on the card style. Most of the pre-set layouts are “locked in”, however, you can have custom cards made. Use the Custom Card form.
I am happy to work with you to achieve a layout that suits your needs. Please contact me via email – firstname.lastname@example.org
Any style business card can have additional imprinting on the backside for an additional charge. You can send the info for the backside in an email to: email@example.com.
We can print any language you need. To ensure accuracy please type up the text, in the language required, laid out as it should appear on the card, and send to firstname.lastname@example.org as a pdf file.
Flat ink refers to standard printing – you cannot feel the printing on the card. Raised ink is created using thermography. In this process, a special powder is added to the ink printed on the paper. The printed piece is heated and the powder and ink mixture dries to form a shiny raised effect on the paper that you can feel. There is no additional charge for raised ink.
The minimum order is 250 cards on standard cards (custom order minimum is 500). Please note that the cost difference between 250 and 500 cards is only about $10.00.
Yes, just check the box on the order form. Please allow at least 1 extra day to the ordering process.
A pdf of your card will be sent to you via email.
Letterhead, envelopes, and half-page note pads are available in the Stationery section of this web site.